Townsend 2 taiwan

Friday, February 4, 2011

Week 4!

Hello Hello.

New this week at the mtc... We had a great lesson at the trc. We committed her to baptism. Still getting used to everything. This week my companion and I were called to be zone leaders. It’s crazy. Time flies. The previous zone leaders were the best ever. I love them so much. They are some of my heroes in my life. I am very honored and humbled that they recommended my tongban and I to take over in this position. The bad thing is now we have to serve for 7+ weeks. It will be great.
This past week we convinced deng zhang lao (Elder Vandenberghe) to sleep in the closet. He lasted 30 mins. Deng zhang lao has also wrote to the branch president that he read in the health guide they should report problems. He then proceeded to write he has an excessive urination problem. Ha today he went to the health clinic to get it checked out. Probably due to his diet of chocolate milk, cinnamon toast crunch cereal and rice, is my guess why he might have those problems.
Thanks again to everyone for their letters. They are awesome. Hopefully I can send some pictures out once the machine is up. My tongban and I also met a pretty cool lady at the temple the other day. I think her name was Keioko. She was Japanese. WE had a great conversation and she asked if she could take a picture of us. SO we let her. That leads to this week’s spiritual thought...
We are all God's children. We are all in this together. WE should take the chance to talk to everyone for you never know who might need it or how it might help them. Think of the Savior as he walked the streets of Jerusalem. He talked and taught. He shared his message of love with the sick and broken hearted. I challenge each and everyone of you to say hi to everyone. Take time to get to know them and let them know you care. Just as Christ possessed charity we too must possess it continually.

No comments:

Post a Comment